Placement of new additions

codygarner08

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2017
Messages
101
Reaction score
35
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got to new really small maybe 3/4 inche Favias today, I’m trying to figure out where I should place them, can anyone help me with this. I have attached pictures of my tank and the new additions.
34ff8e3fe957858ac5fbd88d1e1bd503.jpg
d54242b04cb191cb679cd1f96a1308c5.jpg
0d47ffdcd576c61fa0ef0b107fd570b7.jpg
f75a40ab964594a5d0bf82f8136adaeb.jpg
69cc59cefd988808fd5583aa67278e21.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new