Planet Aquarium 180g

Item Price
$1000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

BigBearMD

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2017
Messages
90
Reaction score
77
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell my 180g tank, stand, sump and 2 Kessil AP700s. Local pickup, Franklin, TN;or you pay for freight shipping. $1000 for everything.

0F7C5669-193B-4984-A6C9-508FB99D8A38.jpeg 25B68D88-0F03-4CE1-B626-698D3F035FE7.jpeg 5FE7B81F-DBB4-4DFE-A90C-717F8BF53BBC.jpeg
 
Just wanted to say I have the same tank and its PHENOMIAL! I paid 2100 for just the tank....
 
Just wanted to say I have the same tank and its PHENOMIAL! I paid 2100 for just the tank....
Thanks. It was a great tank. Kids are getting older and we are traveling more and more. Time to let someone else enjoy a great tank.
 
Just wanted to say I have the same tank and its PHENOMIAL! I paid 2100 for just the tank....
Oh and yeah. I’m not trying to make much here basically just offset my breakdown costs.
 
6'x2'x2' on the tank. The whole set up is just under 6' tall. Canopy hinges up and lights are mounted to keep them and wire out of the tank.
 
Here’s a video. Seals are in decent shape. A little wear on the edge but the bulk of the silicone is still the there. There are after market reseal kits. Kind of like tape you can put along the edges to resecure the seals if you are nervous.

The tank itself is 4.5 years old and has been wet up until two weeks ago.

Glass is in great shape. No scratches.

here’s a link to the video of the seals.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0bdDvTxhk6rkzjXe-iIpQTFRw
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new