Planet Aquarium 87 gallon

FishNerd4Ever

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2021
Messages
77
Reaction score
214
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to posting, so please bear with me. Here is my 87 gallon Planet Aquarium in the initial stages. I made a tank upgrade from a JBJ 45 gallon to this. Quite a stressful adventure, but so far it has been successful! Please let me know how to improve this thread since I don't really know how to do this.
20201217_115430.jpg
 
Here is a list of some of the features:
Kessil a360x #2
Kessil a160 #1
Spectral controller x
Koralia circulation pump 1050-1150gph
Tunze auto top off
Tideline sump
Manual dosing for now (BRS 2PART)
Eshoppes S120 space saver skimmer
Rufugium with chaeto, red/blue led
 
20201217_115500.jpg

It's not fancy underneath, but here is how my wires are set up. The rest of the outlets are used now. I LOVE the individual switches on the black one. It makes my life SOOOO much easier during feeding and cleaning time.
 
Nice tank. Following along !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new