Planet Aquarium Tideline AIO Measurements

V A R I A N T

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings All - I’m in search of the rear chamber measurements of the Tideline AIO aquariums offered by Planet. The overall dimensions are well documented on their website, however the rear chamber measurements are not mentioned. I am assuming it is 3” given the filter sock size. If you have the newest 31g, 49g, and 65g lagoon tanks, could you please provide this? Thanks in advance!

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t help with the question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help

OP
OP
V A R I A N T

V A R I A N T

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! @gtownrsx measured their 65g in this thread reporting 3.5” so hopefully this is true of the 31g and 49g sizes.

They’re 3.5in wide, the second chamber is 10in long and the return pump chamber is about 8in long. Where the filter socks go it has a lip on the inside to hold the filter socks so it’s 3in wide. I’m currently looking for a company that can make some custom media holders to replace the filter socks!

SaltwaterandLime

Reefing with ADHD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! @gtownrsx measured their 65g in this thread reporting 3.5” so hopefully this is true of the 31g and 49g sizes.
I know that the 49g is the same 3.5, not sure on the smaller tank but if it uses the same size filter sock I would assume so

BAMatter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any firm measurements on the 31 gallon? I’m picking one up shortly and would like to know what I can fit…

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back