Planet Earth II Now Airing

Dancingmad

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2016
Messages
740
Reaction score
1,283
Location
Houston
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a friendly announcement if y'all's love of animals n' things extends beyond reefing -- BBC's Planet Earth II is airing now. I enjoyed the first series, and will be checkin' out the second :). Animals hunting, eating, and mate seekin'! It airs on Saturdays at 8 (CST)*.

*Disclaimer: I ain't affiliated with any party associated w/ this program. Just someone that enjoys watching critters do critter things.
 
Just a friendly announcement if y'all's love of animals n' things extends beyond reefing -- BBC's Planet Earth II is airing now. I enjoyed the first series, and will be checkin' out the second :). Animals hunting, eating, and mate seekin'! It airs on Saturdays at 8 (CST)*.

*Disclaimer: I ain't affiliated with any party associated w/ this program. Just someone that enjoys watching critters do critter things.
HOW MUCH I LOVE this show. The photography and video are stunning. So happy i seen this, thanks for sharing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new