Planet zoa A++++

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zoacoral
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zoacoral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Messages
3,250
Reaction score
211
Location
Everywhere
I have placed a few orders with Planetzoa, and figured that Travis deserved some feedback... He is a great guy to deal with, always willing to work with you. His shipping method is top notch and his zoas are hard to beat. IF you havent placed a order with him, and your a zoa collector, then I highly recommend you give him a try. As long as im collecting zoas, I will be buying from him. Thanks again PZ!
 
Thanks so much for the feedback and support, Chris!

I, for one, hope that you dont stop collecting zoas anytime soon!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new