Plank avast marine feeder... Pump stuck

  • Thread starter Thread starter kris2001
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I use a variation of this with some TDO pellets added.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/my-diy-freeze-dried-food-recipe.1013697/
1761131615788.png
same here -- I changed up a few things (amounts and lessened the brine shrimp) - and added TDO pellets as well - fish and the tank seem to love it
 

Yeah, this is the same basic recipe I use, with a few changes

- No krill (might add that in, though)
- No New Life Spectrum
- No Brine
- Add Benereef (1-2 teaspoon per week)
- Add BRS Golden Pearls 500-800 micron
- Add Aquaforest Zoa Food

Just one thing to be aware of, and I might be making some changes to my mix to try to control this - pellets and powdered foods can be high in phosphates, so if you're trying to maintain phosphates at a certain level make sure you test when you start offering a mix like this to your tank. If you notice phosphates rising, try and figure out which ingredient is contributing to the phosphate rise and modify until you can keep the phosphates steady.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new