- Joined
- Nov 6, 2014
- Messages
- 1,628
- Reaction score
- 586
- Location
- Delaware
- What state or country do you live in
- Delaware
I have plenty of time before this happens, but it'll be here before you know it.
What sps corals could I put on the bottom of my tank? It's barebottom, 26" tall, and my T5 (6x80W) is about 11" over the water surface.
Or maybe not just sps corals, ideas/advice for what I can use on the bottom of the tank that would look cool? I was thinking a variety of monticaps, but wasn't sure if they would attach to the glass.
What sps corals could I put on the bottom of my tank? It's barebottom, 26" tall, and my T5 (6x80W) is about 11" over the water surface.
Or maybe not just sps corals, ideas/advice for what I can use on the bottom of the tank that would look cool? I was thinking a variety of monticaps, but wasn't sure if they would attach to the glass.
