Plans changed on my setup. Selling Large tank equipment

ReefNoobie88

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2017
Messages
181
Reaction score
182
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to some time constraints I am unable to setup my large tank and plan to just do a smaller one. So I have the equipment for sale below. Photos included. The skimmer and overflow is quite large so shipping will be discussed in PM only. Trades are welcome and will only be discussed in PM also.

Reef octopus Varios8 brand new, never seen water. BRS price $374.99, my price $325 FIRM.

Maxspext Gyre xf250, 2 pumps, second set of impellers/guards, controller. Works perfectly, used condition. BRS PRICE $500, my price $350 FIRM.

Finnex 500w titanium heaters, two of them. They need a controller to be run properly. BRS price $45.99ea, my price $40.00ea FIRM.

Modular Marine 2400GPH overflow kit. Had the overflow weir cut for a ramped back edge and no teeth for maximum turnover/surface skimming. Paid $227 shipped, asking $200 FIRM.

Reef Octopus 200 int skimmer, upgraded with sicce PSK1000 pump with Venturi from coralvue. Even in freshwater this thing pulled a huge foam head when going through its vinegar bath. Asking $250 FIRM. Used condition.

Custom OCTO aquatics double heater holder. Brand new condition OCTO price $45.00, my price $40.00 FIRM.

IMG_2763.JPG
IMG_2764.JPG
IMG_2765.JPG
IMG_2766.JPG
IMG_2767.JPG
IMG_2768.JPG
IMG_2756.jpg
IMG_2757.jpg
IMG_2758.jpg
IMG_2759.JPG
IMG_2760.JPG
IMG_2761.JPG
IMG_2762.JPG

IMG_2691.jpg


IMG_2691.jpg
 
I’ll take the gyres for $350 if they are still available.
 
Gah, can you subscribe to the for sale sale forum. Wanted the gyres :( People buy these things instantly....
 
Gah, can you subscribe to the for sale sale forum. Wanted the gyres :( People buy these things instantly....
I feel your pain. It's like the winning lottery ticket when you find it first. Never give up. Not sure how but I believe you can set a watch alert on the selling forum.
 
I feel your pain. It's like the winning lottery ticket when you find it first. Never give up. Not sure how but I believe you can set a watch alert on the selling forum.
I use the Tapatalk app on my phone. I subscribe to this forum and it will give me a notification to each new post. Can be very valuable if you're on the lookout for something specific.
 
I use the Tapatalk app on my phone. I subscribe to this forum and it will give me a notification to each new post. Can be very valuable if you're on the lookout for something specific.

I’ll have to make sure to do that. I assumed since it was my own thread it would automatically do that, but I was incorrect. Thanks, and you have a message.
 
Only things left are the Heater holder and overflow! All else is SOLD!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new