Plastic Frag Plugs

  • Thread starter Thread starter hutch2828
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hutch2828

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2014
Messages
34
Reaction score
8
Location
New Orleans
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Yesterday I attended the OSRAS frag swap in Rhode Island. Had a great time and ended up picking up 2 acros from Dan Rigle. My question/request for you all is that these two frags are on plastic frag plugs. I like these plugs a lot and wanted to see if there's anywhere I can get them for myself. Haven't had any luck finding them so far. I'm attaching a pic.
 

Attachments

  • 1429547642935.jpg
    1429547642935.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 230
That's because they are ora plugs. The only way to get them is to buy ora corals.
 
Are you sure? They have a different shape than the regular ORA plugs. They have a flat top with and x shape bottom. They almost remind me of something used in gardening.
 
Yea I wasn't sure if maybe it was an older ORA plug or if Dan Rigle makes them. But they fit normal racks, unlike those awful ORA ones
 
I didn't look at the picture very close and just saw the general shape and color of the plugs
 
I just got my hands on some clear plastic plugs locally, the store only had 12, so I grabbed them all, the only problem was as I was fragging, I kept misplacing the dang plug! the are near invisible in the tank though.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new