Plate Coral

seased

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 3-4" fungia (plate coral) that I would like to sell. It is light green with a pink mouth. It's a nice coral, just is taking up too much room in my tank. I would like to get $30 - but would listen to offers from club members. If interested, I can post a pic.

OP
OP
seased

seased

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
photo.JPG

not the greatest picture, from my iphone

OP
OP
seased

seased

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will not be at the meeting/swap. I'm trying to work something out with Rob to see if he might meet me. I'll let you know.

OP
OP
seased

seased

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand your carpooling with Rob to the meeting? I've worked it out to meet at the Walmart off Walker Springs tomorrow on your way to the meeting. See you then.

OP
OP
seased

seased

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will bring your mille and the nathans. The nathans has not healed up all the way - so it may look a little rough. But it has been cut for a few weeks.

I'm carpooling with Rob!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.8%
Back