Platinum Clowns

  • Thread starter Thread starter ddwatson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ddwatson

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2013
Messages
96
Reaction score
2
Location
Bella Vista, AR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have several breeding pairs of clownfish but my platinums have stumped. They have laid 3 times and each time they have eaten their eggs. I feed well and they are all on the same filter system so I do not understand what the issue is. Has anyone had experience breeding platinums? Is this normal?
 
If they have only bred a couple times I would still give them time.. as long as she lays eggs and they are fertalized and they eat them, well seems like they need more practice.. I currently have two breeding pairs of platniums but i dont collect the eggs, I should here soon but havent.. well goodluck and patients is the key..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new