Please change your email BRS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scorpius
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
3,665
Reaction score
3,700
Location
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would appreciate it if you would stop sending me emails congratulating me on purchases I have never made and how I should buy more of your product. I checked my account for any unauthorized purchases, but I guess BRS likes giving people confusion and heart attacks.
 
Hi @Scorpius ,
Apologies for the confusion. If you wouldn't mind, could you send us a PM with a screen shot of the email in question? I'd be happy to bring this up with the team here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new