Please help(blue tang acting weird)

  • Thread starter Thread starter arman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

arman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
387
Reaction score
58
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was about two weeks that i spotted my b tang eating air bobbles.But i thought he will pass it thorough his fish lungs.But i saw he eats large bobbles(coming from cyano or dino from the bottom),and today i saw him was ******** bobbles of air.And im very worry about him.
 
Any other strange behavior? Scratching? Skittish? Showing dark stress coloration? White blotching? If not I wouldn't worry.
 
Ive added a powder blue recently and he and my powder blue have ich now they both eat very good
but when it was ******** air bobbles i was scared
 
If I remember correctly Ich makes it difficult for the fish to take in O2. Wishing you the Best of luck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new