Please help Id these

  • Thread starter Thread starter taylork
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

taylork

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2022
Messages
12
Reaction score
7
Location
dfw
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to all this and just got these. I forgot to ask what they are. Pictures are not the best but can you help I’d them. Thanks

6DA854F0-AB63-4BD2-9E22-42A2D6CB6D13.jpeg 14EF214F-8491-4CDE-82DE-F82BF090248D.jpeg
 
Pics are fuzzy. Upper looks like phoenix monti
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new