Please help ID this Fariy Wrasse

Eynonreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
95
Reaction score
3
Location
NEPA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never seen this pattern before and can't find any pics online anyone know what it is?

2011-04-16191713.jpg
 
idk. doesn't look like a wrasse to me. may be a anthias or cardinalfish.
 
I am not sure what wrasse that it but it is for sure a Fairy. A good buddy of mine has one with the same patterns here in a local shop. He received it in a group of assorted fairies. The first I had seen before.
 
It's for sure a wrasse, the only thing I can come up with is a juv. Lubbocks.
 
It's for sure a wrasse, the only thing I can come up with is a juv. Lubbocks.

+1 Definitely is a Lubbocks Fairy Wrasse. I have one that looks just like that one. The ones that have the two distinct purple lines like this one are from the Philipines I believe. I think the more mottled looking ones are from Indonesia.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new