Please Help Identify SPS Frag (Dr. Foster???)

Mercury2234

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2024
Messages
22
Reaction score
5
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello - I purchased this SPS frag 6 months ago, and need help identify. Unfortunately the place I purchased from is out of business.
The coral frag had the same of "Dr Foster" but I cant find anything online. It was a pricey coral, $150 for a tiny frag due to being a slow grower.

Appreciate your help.

IMG_0290.JPG IMG_0292.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new