Please help me ID these frags

  • Thread starter Thread starter nkdnko
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nkdnko

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think two of them are gonipora (pink and green)? But I’m not sure of the others?

3D98149B-ED61-4B72-AC82-4F24EC1E7B7C.jpeg 06BA5D68-A323-45FE-8326-916C2494C688.jpeg A3931A41-4E07-449D-9321-7ACE7B88A092.jpeg D15414A2-03E3-4FE4-818D-546113FB18EA.jpeg
 
Two encrusting Monti it looks like but I can’t I’d it any further than that. Maybe c eymann can help.
 
Great thanks for your help! The guy at the LFS did say it was a monti but when I googled pictures it didn’t really look the same. Didn’t know there was an encrusting variety!

thanks again
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new