Please help me id whats going on with my clam mantle

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tim L
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tim L

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2024
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This looks like a bite mark or an infection. I caught my blenny biting my clam frequently. He had not extended. Until I removed the blenny he immediately extended.
1000039460.jpg
1000039461.jpg
 
This looks like a bite mark or an infection. I caught my blenny biting my clam frequently. He had not extended. Until I removed the blenny he immediately extended.
1000039460.jpg
1000039461.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new