Please help my grandmother!

My grandmother is the only thing close to a parent I have left. I have aunt's and uncles, but my parents are gone and the rest of any grandparents I had. My grandmother gave me a pretty big scare in Sept with cancer. So glad I was overreacting after hearing what the surgeon had to say and that it was a quick out patient proceedure, but you never know with that stuff and so wasn't up for losing her.

She has my vote.
 
My grandmother is the only thing close to a parent I have left. I have aunt's and uncles, but my parents are gone and the rest of any grandparents I had. My grandmother gave me a pretty big scare in Sept with cancer. So glad I was overreacting after hearing what the surgeon had to say and that it was a quick out patient proceedure, but you never know with that stuff and so wasn't up for losing her.

She has my vote.
Im glad to hear shes okay, I luckily still have my mother but my grandma is right there with her. She is always there for me no matter what. Thank you for your vote.


We are at 161, we still need 89 more votes to be considered! Only 10 days left!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new