Please help time is running out for my 2 clowns

iAmARomeoSF

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
47
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have posted regarding one previously and now am concerned about the other one as it too is now stuck in corner swimming vertically and will not eat and I'm sure his color will start to fade like the one that is worse off please tell me if there is something I can do to save these little guys my set up is a 12.8 gallon display tank with a 3.5 gallon sump other tank mates are seeming ok my royal gramma isn't eating much but the crab is fine and the sandsifter goby is seeming ok too... I attached videos of the clowns please take a look and give me some feedback. Oh and water parameters are all in the good/ok zone I even did a 60% water change and still they are declining in health
 

Attachments

  • 78200929611__A3EC62F6-0984-4578-8894-81DAF8174C97.MOV
    3.9 MB
  • 78200936437__D9B27FAA-F4E8-4B26-B296-63C6E6FFDBD3.MOV
    4.2 MB
I have posted regarding one previously and now am concerned about the other one as it too is now stuck in corner swimming vertically and will not eat and I'm sure his color will start to fade like the one that is worse off please tell me if there is something I can do to save these little guys my set up is a 12.8 gallon display tank with a 3.5 gallon sump other tank mates are seeming ok my royal gramma isn't eating much but the crab is fine and the sandsifter goby is seeming ok too... I attached videos of the clowns please take a look and give me some feedback. Oh and water parameters are all in the good/ok zone I even did a 60% water change and still they are declining in health
Fish has labored breathing and with inverts doing well sort of rules out water and points to disease or condition but see no signs on the body thereby suggesting gill issue whether it be flukes which they rarely get or mucus which both not seen at first. I suggest adding air stone and consider adding ruby rally pro to tank which covers an array of clown issues
 
Both of my clowns are having the same issue now first it was just one now it's both but now that u mention it I have not seen any of my other fish aside from my other clown and the crab
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new