Please help us congratulate Bigtrout for being excellent !!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jsker
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 7.48.36 PM.png
 
Congrats @Bigtrout and I have to say this comes as no surprise to me. Your readiness and willingness to help, especially regarding reef pi builds, is second to none! Thanks for all you do!
 
Well deserved, Way to go !!!

image04.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new