Please ID this SPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter jhuntstl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jhuntstl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2021
Messages
2,257
Reaction score
4,091
Location
St. Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like there should be a stickied ID thread, so I don't have to feel like I'm spamming. =o

I got this as a freebie from an ebay order. I haven't had any luck getting an ID from the seller. Any ideas?

PXL_20210724_190517861.MP.jpg



PXL_20210724_190436011.MP.jpg
PXL_20210724_190503403.MP.jpg
 
i think its an acropora that hasnt branched out yet, sometimes you get a frag like that
I had the same suspicion. Some sort of branching acro. Thank you!

If anyone can get more specific, I'd be super grateful!
 
specific id is gonna be real hard on such a small piece
 
It’s for sure and acropora but literally impossible to ID until it starts growing some branches.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new