Please ID this unknown SPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter gophia
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gophia

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Location
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Can somebody please confirm the identiy of the SPS frag?

Thanks


IMG_20150405_204008.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 
it looks a lot like a pro corals rainbow to me, but it's hard to tell from one picture.
 
My 2cent is acro hyacinthus.
It's not as easy to confirm Id on sps , but I would only do it for u, bud. Send me a frag so I can grow it next to my Red planet to confirm.:xd:
 
Ok, thanks guys! I tried to take a better picture but it wasn't any better than the original. I originally thought it was a red millipora but it has a golden/greenish hue to it, particularly on the base, so that's why I'm asking :(
 
Ok, thanks guys! I tried to take a better picture but it wasn't any better than the original. I originally thought it was a red millipora but it has a golden/greenish hue to it, particularly on the base, so that's why I'm asking :(

I'm no expert but at first glance I would say milli as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new