Please Id.

Blitzschrei

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Philippines
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im not sure if it's an Sps though.. :ooh:

8594_3837495391862_18131003_n.jpg


Thanks!
 
I just adopted it from a fellow reefer and said he didnt knew what it was..

It is running under 120w LED My LED was colored daylight around noon (and changed around the afternoon to blue) and it was when I took the pic.
 
It's an Acropora species; to determine which particular species it will need to grow more.

And if I may ask, why do your blues turn off when the whites turn on? Typically people run their actinics (blues) throughout the lighting period. Coloration will appear much better as such.
 
I just try to mimic the lighting on a normal day, since here in the Philippines, once its noon, Light's got some intense daylight. Its only for about 2 hours though then normal light output goes in. Oh, Thanks btw! Didnt expect it to be an Acro though. :smile:
 
Is it a local piece? I've not seen anything similar to that, really... Once it grows out, though, it may become recognizeable. Maybe a Poccilopora or a Stylophora? Just shooting out names, here... :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new