Please identify my hitchhiker!

  • Thread starter Thread starter rhyan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rhyan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2015
Messages
88
Reaction score
17
Location
WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got some new corals and this guy showed up. I think he might be some sort of sea slug. Are these good or bad?

image.jpeg
 
Cool! Thanks for the ID! I'm assuming they're reef safe...
 
It's an herbivore. Only issue is they can get kind of big.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new