Please identify

MZabel67

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2024
Messages
21
Reaction score
10
Location
Clarkston
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1000032777.jpg
 
It's blurry blue stuff! Really, that's all the better photo you could get?
 
Better photo, thanks. Maybe now somebody can ID it. I can't say I've ever seen anything quite like it.
 
please provide a non zoomed in photo plz, a sharp, non blurry photo, one that is parallel with the glass plz
 
I've got those same sponges in my tank. They seem to prefer overhangs in spots with less light. I'm not really sure what kind they are but they haven't caused any issues.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new