Please post your hardscape for inspiration!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brynn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Mix of marco rock and carribsea life rock
IMG_0469.JPG
 
Someone by the name dirtycontour looked, but didn't post... Based on his name it feels like a tease.
 
Got some new rock for the upgrade, gonna also move all of my live rock in once it's time to transfer everything.
20180127_225054.jpg

Where did you purchase this rock?
 
Is that reefsaver? Like me.
Yea all reef saver , I used the reef rock from my old tank and put in the sump for cycling and bacteria , I wanted to see what alge I would grow on the reef saver
 
Started with these pieces of BRS Fiji shelf and reef saver. I had some additional reef saver on the side that I broke into small pieces and glued together to make small arches
AC6AE1B0-4F13-4A4C-BE99-16BDD12B3374.jpeg
4C395446-1A03-4E83-8430-71416A60C12A.jpeg

Here’s the scape in my tank for couple weeks with some corals
5CDBDBEC-356A-49C9-94AD-79E0C025D254.jpeg

And this is what it looks like today
6E9E94F8-66CD-455B-9815-F102083A0B2C.jpeg
 
Got some new rock for the upgrade, gonna also move all of my live rock in once it's time to transfer everything.
20180127_225054.jpg

shelf rock is so pretty AND expensive.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new