Please read everyone!!! This is very important!!!

#75, I hope this legislation isn't in response to the Sea Shephard article.
 
It is. This is all the work of "Snorkel Bob" and friends. He's the one behind it.
 
Signed. I would also advise everyone to pass this along to their local forums as well. In this hobby word of mouth can spread like wildfire and do some amazing things!
 
I've put it on the Clevelands club site, and Columbus Ohio's club site. I'm working with R C right now as well. We'll see if they let me. Have to check with any website forum before posting. Just to be safe.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new