Please read everyone!!! This is very important!!!

Signed 144
 
I know some of the story but can someone provide a summary with accurate information about what this petition is in regards to so I can pass it along to my local forum?
 
Wow..look at the information in that magazine article... no references at all..just pure spew...

Yellow tangs are caught in the millions? I'd have a hard time believing that a million yellow tangs have been captured since the beginning of the hobby.
 
I posted a link on RC in my local reef club forum as well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new