Please us congratulate @Ranjib for the Expert banner!!!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have the distinct pleasure to announce the presentation of the Expert banner to @Ranjib who wrote the Reef-Pi aquarium controller software and developed the initial hardware specifications. Although this is an award that is rarely given, it is well deserved and overdue in this case. In addition to being a computer expert and working tirelessly to further develop and support Reef-Pi, @Ranjib is an exceedingly gracious and wonderful person.

Reef-Pi is a modular, highly adaptable, and open-source DIY aquarium controller that can handle dosing, measuring, and controlling many aspects of your reef. From dawn and dusk lighting controls, pH and flow monitoring, and a whole lot more, Reef-Pi is a complete aquarium control system with thorough documentation. Although it requires some technical skills, Reef-Pi is a stable, safe, and reliable control system.

The Reef-Pi discussion forum can be found here on Reef2Reef and documentation can also be found at reef-pi.github.io. Additionally, here is a link to an interview with Ranjib by Mark Callahan (aka Mr. Saltwater Tank). We are truly honored to have Ranjib as part of the Reef2Reef community!!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We’re so thankful for you @Ranjib!!!

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations @Ranjib !
Mtv Awards Air Kiss GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 34 30.4%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 28 25.0%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 22.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 21.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back