Please vote for kalvin!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pufferpunk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Voted!!!

If you win will you pay for Mason's surgery?? :D We need about 15k. :D
 
I'll certainly donate to the cause! It's only $33,000 for the next 30 years though, so I don't get one lump sum of a million.
 
Thats kind of you! Ok go win it!!!!
 
I had to put my buddy up after seeing this -

Being socially correct - I voted for Kalvin though ;)


image.cfm
 
OK, you sucked me in and I voted for Kalvin! Hey Sikryd I have a buddy (name is actually Buddy) who looks just like your buddy! Debbie
 
Kalvin thanks you for all your votes! Don't bother voting anymore though, this contest is a total scam... Last week's winner had over 4300 votes. The only way someone could possible get that many votes is with some kind of computer manipulation. Terrible contest, getting HONEST folk's hopes up like that. I'm done!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new