pleneum grid

Garth Schafluetzel

75 gal mixed tank in work
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2008
Messages
807
Reaction score
0
Location
chattanooga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do any one local use one im debated doing it for my new sump/fuge im making for the 125 i have the extra eggcrate laying around so i dont realy see the harm just wanted to know if any one had used one
 
If im on the same page you are on I used one along time ago in a refugium. I didnt see a problem, but I didnt use it for more than a year. I think there is potential for a problem if not done correctly. And honestly with a good skimmer and water changes I dont see the need for it.
 
yeah i just have an extra piec of eggcrate that fit perfect in there lol maybe i need a frag rack and its secretly calling to me lol. i was just looking for some one with any first hand experiencs
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new