Plumbing help

ascaley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the undoubtedly beginner question - I’ve bought a reefmat, which has a 32mm hose. My return pipe is 20mm - see pic. At the moment I’ve put the return pipe into the hose which is working, but obviously temporary. Question is, what adaptor/connector do I need to plumbthe bottom of the return valve into the reefmat? Thanks so much.

IMG_1408.jpeg

thomas_neil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the undoubtedly beginner question - I’ve bought a reefmat, which has a 32mm hose. My return pipe is 20mm - see pic. At the moment I’ve put the return pipe into the hose which is working, but obviously temporary. Question is, what adaptor/connector do I need to plumbthe bottom of the return valve into the reefmat? Thanks so much.

IMG_1408.jpeg
Just need a reducer and a small section of pipe to go in the union on the reef mat. Not sure what sizes you will need because the measurements I'm used to are bald eagles and big macs, but just a reducer to go from 32mm to 20mm.

Just be sure to measure the outside diameter of your drainpipe and the inside diameter of the union on the reef mat to get proper size.

Something Like this:

OP
OP
A

ascaley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just need a reducer and a small section of pipe to go in the union on the reef mat. Not sure what sizes you will need because the measurements I'm used to are bald eagles and big macs, but just a reducer to go from 32mm to 20mm.

Just be sure to measure the outside diameter of your drainpipe and the inside diameter of the union on the reef mat to get proper size.

Something Like this:
Cheers mate, I actually had one in the cupboard. Unbelievable. Anyway, sorted now, cheers.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 72 35.5%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 52 25.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 64 31.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.9%
Back