Plumbing - Used Waterbox 110.4

  • Thread starter Thread starter gbpacman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gbpacman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2022
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased the waterbox used and am looking to plumb it to a trigger crystal 36 sump. Curious if anyone has done this with all aftermarket plumbing and could post pics so I can get a good idea of what was done? The aquarium came with no plumbing so starting from scratch. Thanks for your help.
 
I can’t answer with the question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 
I purchased the waterbox used and am looking to plumb it to a trigger crystal 36 sump. Curious if anyone has done this with all aftermarket plumbing and could post pics so I can get a good idea of what was done? The aquarium came with no plumbing so starting from scratch. Thanks for your help.
How did you end up making out with this?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new