Plumbing

Depending on what your overflow sizing/rating is and pump size I believe. Though I only run a AIO tank myself.
 
Last edited:
What is preferred for the drain and return as for plumbing?

wow. talk about a question with many, many diverse answers. also, some more specifics about what you are referring to would help. really the options are up to you to decide, hard plumbing, flex plumbing, etc.

more specs on your tank and set up and desired outcome would help greatly.
 
It's a 18" cube 25 gallons going with a 10 gallon sump. I have a 1 1/2" drain with a 3/4" return. I am thinking flex plumbing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new