Plumming issue red sea reefer

jcro

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
22
Reaction score
4
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure what i did wrong.. put together my red sea reefer 425 g2.. I was filling the tank and I realized that the downflow pipe is higher than the emergency drain.. does anyone know what i might of done wrong or how to fix it

20251123_141730.jpg
 
Did you mix up the 2 pipes?
 
The instructions had me place them in those spots
 
You did nothing wrong. Mounting is correct. The emergency drain is higher than the actual downflow pipe. The plastic cover is only to reduce noise
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new