Plutonium Scolymia - Free Shipping!

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
9,258
Reaction score
5,769
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I gotta take a new pic since this one is a month old... this thing glows! $300 gets it shipped to your door via FedEx Priority Next Day! Approx. 2.5" in diameter.

Plutonium Scolymia - Free Shipping!*::*Scolymia & Cynarina*::*Large polyp stonys*::*Cherry Corals

Capture1.jpg
 
interested lets see new pic

I have this piece in my office tank, so here is a quick shot... I can move it to another tank if you wanna see the top down shot. Keep in mind this is shot under a Aqua Illumination Blue Sol LED light...

I think the yellow has improved quite a bit and the red stripe is still there. We sold one last year to Marvinsreef like this and the red stripes eventually spread across the whole coral.

NewCorals_31-2.jpg
 
Screw that look at those acans and blasto's in the back round LOL, now to the scolly that thing is sick man at first I didn't see the ring on it then I took a second look and that this is sick!!!!!! I bet it is hard to get that ring to show up in pics.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new