Plz help i.d

  • Thread starter Thread starter neMo40
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

neMo40

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2024
Messages
25
Reaction score
4
Location
Franklin
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please help me i.d I have taking the best picture I can get. Almost impossible to see any details. I happen to notice last night these small white specks about the size of red bugs maybe smaller they crawl around pretty fast they even seem to jump around a bit Very twitchy type movements I started with dead rock and dead sand. Tanks been running about 6 months

2024-06-10-23-09-30-953.jpg
 
Please help me i.d I have taking the best picture I can get. Almost impossible to see any details. I happen to notice last night these small white specks about the size of red bugs maybe smaller they crawl around pretty fast they even seem to jump around a bit Very twitchy type movements I started with dead rock and dead sand. Tanks been running about 6 months

2024-06-10-23-09-30-953.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20240611_160256_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240611_160256_Gallery.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 63

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new