plz school me on LOBOPHYILLA

  • Thread starter Thread starter Devaji
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Devaji

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
7,865
Reaction score
6,793
Location
Jackson Hole, WY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefrers I am doing my research on this coral.
I need the lobo 101
from what I find its a pretty easy LPS
any light
moderate flow
feed 1 to 2x a week
cant be close to other lobos

is there 2 kinds? a branching and no branching?
looks like the branching grows many heads and easier to frag than the non. where it just grows big.

is this info correct?
please share your LOBO pics and advice with me.
 
I have no knowledge of a lobo but maybe the squad can bring you up to date.










#reefsquad
 
Here is some information online, link

I broadcast feed so there is not an issue, but if you want to be safe spot feed once a week.
I keep my down low in the tank out of heavy flow
I will try to remember to get some pictures up tomorrow
 
Oh and I found a thread here Link
 
thanks i did see those.
i am order some more euphyillas and thought about getting a lobo around 5". its not a cheap coral by any means. I am worries about it not making it.
I am between that and a bubble and yellow fijji.
have no LFS (in the state I believe) I order all my goodies. so I am doing my homework to help me decide.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new