Pnoy SPS log ..

  • Thread starter Thread starter I-K@ndY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
004copy-5.jpg
 
Very nice Steve. Is that first one a verrucosa (sp?)?

Its the Appleberry one ( real deal ) .. Why I say that as I got one from a reputable guy and when I got the piece it wasn't :(... This one I got from Eastonreef ( Lisa ) :kiss:
 
Pnoy-do you keep your Sunset Monti in low light or high? Mine is mid level facing up and the polys are tightly space and you can't see any of the orange. Also, is yours a slow grower too?
 
Pnoy-do you keep your Sunset Monti in low light or high? Mine is mid level facing up and the polys are tightly space and you can't see any of the orange. Also, is yours a slow grower too?

This one is mid bottom of the tank ..This one also is not facing the light I put it sideways lol.. The mother colony is on my 180 and triple the size of that one and its mid high under 14k phx. I see no difference on placement .. thanks
 
I can still remember seeing Pnoys corals in person and these pics look great but dont do them justice compare to in person:bigsmile:
 
Very nice thread Pnoyreefer, BEAUTIFUL corals made me drool all over myself.......
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new