Pnoy SPS log ..

  • Thread starter Thread starter I-K@ndY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Great corals, great color and awesome pictures. The cube will look great once everything starts to come together and touch.....I love the natural look of a tank that has not had much fragging.

Thanks .. Yes I dont plan on fraggin any SPS on that Cube.. 90% of the acros in there are from my 180g ( all mother colony)...That is my plan to create a monster on a small tank.. well wish me luck
 
I'll make it easy on you Steve

I'll take one of EVERYTHING. Sending my address now.... thanks

makatarungan Kidding

:misdoubt:





FTS 2 weeks ago

009copy-1.jpg
 
I'll make it easy on you Steve

I'll take one of EVERYTHING. Sending my address now.... thanks

makatarungan Kidding

:misdoubt:

Chad you too funny man .. I got your PM and replied.. Thanks

sweet tank

Thank you...


***Hopefully I can do some group top down over the weekend***
 
lol Steve maybe one or two piece but u already have them in your tank.
btw that was very nice of u helping out!
 
Ok so much LPS in my head .. time for sticks

038copy.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new