Pns probio and rtn recovery

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spartan76
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Spartan76

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2022
Messages
105
Reaction score
89
Location
WNY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m wondering if this product is appropriate/ beneficial after having treated my tank with Cipro for rtn? Briefly I had a rtn outbreak after starting my tank on aminos. The cipro didn’t halt the rtn. After 5 months things have settled in the tank but still any coral ( seriatopora and a. millepora , more than other species ) that gets injured seems to get rtn. So I think I’m still over colonized by pathogenic bacteria. Any role for this product in this scenario?
 
It wouldn't hurt to add in a beneficial bacteria, who knows what the cipro dropped your beneficial bacteria levels to.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new