PNW 2.5 nano

mpw213

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2025
Messages
171
Reaction score
143
Location
Cleveland
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Just joined and wanted to post my nano tank. Starting off with a 2.5 gallon has not made it easy… but it’s been a ton of fun and a great learning experience for when I get the space for a bigger tank
IMG_0262.jpeg
 
Nice work
 
Great looking Pico. What lighting are you using?
 
Great looking Pico. What lighting are you using?
Thank you! I have an AI prime turned way down so that I don’t fry everything. I can screenshot the settings if you wanted. It’s been working great so far
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new