Pnw custom 1.5 gallon tank

mr frogfish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2025
Messages
71
Reaction score
65
Location
130 cornell road
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My pnw custom 1.5 gallon micro tank was just set up yesterday. September 13, 2026. I plan on having 2 hammers, a frogspawn, and a bounce mushroom. Already have one hammer and a Sunkist bounce in frag storage as of now. I’ll update you how this journey goes!

-Zac, micro reefer
 
Good luck with your pico!
 
Good luck with your pico!
Thanks! I’ll post images every few weeks.
20260914_174200_52A71188-42AD-4CBB-A0DD-A629C9794651.png

This is my Sunkist bounce btw
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new