Pnw custom 4g lagoon lighting

tinyfellows

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Messages
326
Reaction score
269
Location
woodway
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m going to get a @PNWCustom 4g lagoon tank and use it as a pick tank with rfa acans and Maybe a Goni what light would people recommend?
 
I have a 10 gallon frag/quarantine tank with the round Nicrew light and a few gonis which are doing fine. That light has a little disco effect but not too bad for that price range. Light gets hot if turned up all the way, but you won’t need to do that on a 4 gallon. I think it would be a good budget choice for that tank size.
 
What made you pick that tank over some others? I’m looking for a pico tank to put my rock flower anemones in
I am going to do this tank one cause my wife saw it and like the size of it. Plus I was already looking at the tank because the location for the tank doesn’t have a lot of vertical room. I’m replacing a 5 gallon freshwater tank and it was a real pia to do maintenance due to the limited space above the tank.
 
I am going to do this tank one cause my wife saw it and like the size of it. Plus I was already looking at the tank because the location for the tank doesn’t have a lot of vertical room. I’m replacing a 5 gallon freshwater tank and it was a real pia to do maintenance due to the limited space above the tank.
any updates? what light did u end up picking
 
Didn’t end up getting this tank I got a decimate 4 gallon instead still running the light that came with it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new