Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReefLegends

For all your phyto, rotifer and copepods needs
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
PNW gear is being loaded up onto the site, all items are discounted till Friday 10/20/23. Grab some PNW Custom gear while saving today. Free Shipping on aquarium supplies above $75 and if you're ordering phytoplankton your PNW gear will ship for free with 2 day Shipping this week. If you get hit with a shipping charge on PNW gear, please reach out and I will fix the issue, if you order and get charged for shipping when you order PNW gear I will refund your shipping costs.

PNW gear and aquarium supplies

PNW Small MB.png

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PNW gear is being loaded up onto the site, all items are discounted till Friday 10/20/23. Grab some PNW Custom gear while saving today. Free Shipping on aquarium supplies above $75 and if you're ordering phytoplankton your PNW gear will ship for free with 2 day Shipping this week. If you get hit with a shipping charge on PNW gear, please reach out and I will fix the issue, if you order and get charged for shipping when you order PNW gear I will refund your shipping costs.

PNW gear and aquarium supplies

PNW Small MB.png
It's funny that they call that a small mushroom box. I think I have put just about everything but a mushroom in it. LOL...
It is awesome though!

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Most of mine have anemones in them. I do have a few that have lose zoanthids. I have the large boxes with mushrooms in there. I did use the mushroom box for this picture. Works great and easy to move around to get the best lighting.

Attachments

• IMG_0511.jpeg
    IMG_0511.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 45
OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have two seasonal Halloween pop stands I’ll toss in the first order over $70 in phytoplankton or pnw gear when you use code r2r at checkout.

Attachments

• IMG_4706.jpeg
    IMG_4706.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 42
OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All our PNW Custom gear that we have in stock has been uploaded to the site. We also added Corals Coral XL Coral Lens and I'll add their amazing dip to the site later tonight.

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The PNW gear sale ends tomorrow at 4pm MST, it's a great time to snag a micro tank for $20 off.

PNW micro tank

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ll toss it in your order, it should’ve expired this morning.

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You know the best part of doing a show where Harley with PNW Customs flys in? Buying all the extra gear at the end of the show. There is more gear being loaded on the site after I get home later today but don’t worry the best selling items I’ve been out of are mostly back on the site and at show pricing with free shipping this week. No item minimum, I even have the special Christmas pop stands. I went down with a full car load and now I feel like a frag rack smuggler.

IMG_5215.jpeg IMG_5213.jpeg IMG_5212.jpeg

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
PNW custom gear has been popular with free shipping. All dry good orders that are placed before 4pm MST get shipped same day. I need to upload more products, this weekend was crazy with orders and now time to play catch up with photos now that Phytoplankton has been taken care of for the week.
pnw box gear.png

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 113 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back