Pod population

MrDJeep123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2012
Messages
1,937
Reaction score
480
Location
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How fast do you think pod population grows after being introduced? What do you think are some factors that determine their success aside from the lack of predation?
 
they can multiply usually very quickly. They will feed on detritus and algae in your tank. You can attempt to feed them phyto plankton, however I would just give them time and you should have plenty!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new