• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pod Your Reef doesn’t deliver

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

andyg1960

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Poor experience with an online seller pod your reef. This is the second time in a row that I have ordered from them and not received the pods . The first time they ultimately reshipped and got them to me. This time they took my money did not deliver the pods and have not responded to multiple emails. Very frustrated. Anybody else have good or bad experience with this place?

408Dartfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve ordered from them and received bottles. Bottles with pods not sure, I wouldn’t order again

OP
OP
andyg1960

andyg1960

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I just filed a dispute with PayPal. hopefully I’ll get my money back without too much drama.

Atti2de

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve ordered from them and received bottles. Bottles with pods not sure, I wouldn’t order again

They don’t sell pods in bottles.

Well I just filed a dispute with PayPal. hopefully I’ll get my money back without too much drama.

Sorry you had a bad experience. Doesn’t sound like them. I’ve always had a great experience with Pod Your Reef. Tons of Live pods and had quick responses when I emailed questions.

LBReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had terrific experiences with them and second the question about the bottles. Perhaps you are thinking about a different vendor?

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back