Podcasts?

cactusreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2026
Messages
90
Reaction score
67
Location
california
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there any good reef podcasts? I was enjoying Beyond the Reef but it seems as though that has stopped and I’m running out of episodes to listen to. I have a decent commute for work so often find myself wanting to learn reef stuff while I drive.
 
Ah sounds like there could be a new PODcast out there
They’ve been on for 5 years now, good stuff! Also industry experts. @Thales can also explain if he wants, he’s one of the contributors.
 
Reef beef wasn’t quite nerdy/focused enough for me. I did find reef builders reef therapy though and that’s good. But it seems like even they have stopped making as many and newer episodes are really hard to hear with one speaker being super quiet and one super loud.

I’m still on the hunt for a good reef podcast. Someone start one up
 
@ReefBum Podcast is great and tons of back episodes to work your way through.
 
It may be more informal, but I really enjoy the banter between Ryan and Alex on the Prestige Reef Dork Show. Some nice discussions are had
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new